Is a gravimetric belt feeder. The unit accurately feeds free flowing color and additives at the throat of extrusion, blow molding
and injection molding machines. The system incorporates a special algorithm that filters out vibrations and movement from
mold clamping making it suitable for use on injection molding machines. The Gravibelt offers a wide dynamic feed range under
one setup. With a feed rate from 1 oz to 80 lbs/hr for pellets, and 0.5 oz to 30 lbs/hr for micro pellets. Isolated 10/100 Ethernet
makes possible the retrieval of production information. An integrated venturi loader is included with the system.
- Just enter the shot size and the % of additive you want to add. Start the feeder and it will automatically adjust itself to the machine cycle.Injection molding –
- Enter the max output of your production machine and the % of additive you want to add. The feeder will automatically follow your extruder speed adjusting accordingly.
- Extrusion Easiest startup in the industry! Just let the built-in hopper loader fill the hopper, start the feeder and you are producing within minutes.
- Rigid mechanical structure
- Automatic material parameter tuning
- Easy and fast material changes
- Recipe Storage
- 0.1g weighing resolution
- Materials Accounting
- Exceptional linear feeding rate
- Wide dynamic feed range under one setup
- Special algorithms for Injection Molding
- Integrated loading system for pellets and micro granules
- Capacity with granules – Extrusion: 0.04 kg/h – 30 kg/h
- Range with granules – Injection: 0.01 gr/sec – 17 gr/sec
- Capacity with micro granules – Extrusion: 0.02 kg/h – 10 kg/h
- Capacity range with micro granules – Injection: 0.006 gr/sec – 2.8 gr/sec